Re: Harbach RM-220 Board.

Joe WB9SBD

Yeah got that. but thinking most likely stuff also it is connected to may make the measured value different than what it's natural out of board value.

Joe WB9SBD / W9ET

On 8/10/2022 9:57 AM, Jim Strohm wrote:
Try this:

<https://harbachelectronics.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/RM-220-v3.3.pdf>

73
Jim N6OTQ

On Wed, Aug 10, 2022 at 9:47 AM Lou WA5LOU <loueverettsr@...> wrote:
In my experience it is always best to measure resistors out of circuit.  Further, and someone correct me if I am wrong, in my experience the readings in  circuit will vary from board to board, etc.

Lou WA5LOU

On Wed, Aug 10, 2022 at 10:20 AM Joe WB9SBD <nss@...> wrote:
Does anyone have, or know of what the values typically are for say all the resistors while in the board and in the amp?

One resistor may have a native value of "X" but when it is in the board and installed, when other components affect,,, effect? anyway, it changes what  measured value might be.

have any info like that?

Joe WB9SBD / W9ET

Join main@RF-Amplifiers.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.