Re: Harbach RM-220 Board.

Joe WB9SBD

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, but dreading the thought of doing that! Just doing that it almost makes sense to just get a whole new board and swap it out even.

Joe WB9SBD / W9ET

On 8/10/2022 9:46 AM, k6tfz via groups.io wrote:
You can't measure the values while in-circuit. You must lift one lead to get the actual value. I searched "Harbach RM-220" and immediately came up with a PDF file with a BOM for all resistor values. See attched at the end.

Geoff, K6TFZ

Does anyone have, or know of what the values typically are for say all the resistors while in the board and in the amp?

One resistor may have a native value of "X" but when it is in the board and installed, when other components affect,,, effect? anyway, it changes what  measured value might be.

have any info like that?

Joe WB9SBD / W9ET

Join main@RF-Amplifiers.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.